Collage

Collage

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

OGM ANNOTATIONS!

I have just completed my webliography using easybib.com.
I inconveniently didn't know about the annotation feature of easybib,
so i had to type my annotations in word... What A Drag?

but i still got it done... it was tiring and annoying, and I don't think I will
be making annotations for anything for a while.

Ms. Savido asked me today about how I'm going to be getting involved with my project,
and that i need to start thinking about who I will be interviewing about my topic.
I have one idea about how I'm getting involved with this topic, and that is
working on making people aware of the other things they don't know about HIV and AIDS.
and also, I don't know who I will be interviewing, I don't know who I can interview except for
someone who has HIV or AIDS.

but I'm working on finding someone to interview, and its going kind of well...

No comments:

Post a Comment