Collage

Collage

Monday, November 9, 2009

AFTER LIKE 30 YEARS! (practice beginnings)

So, i've completed my presentation, and have worked on my note-cards,
They're both finished, and practice starts tomarrow morning,
Part of me says I'm ready, but another says I'm not.

My basically if you cut me in thirds, my head will be the only part of me against presenting.
mainly because i know that part of me isnt going to want to wake up in the morning,
and that's the reason i signed up for a later slot, so that i have cushion time just in case I'm a little late. Also I Don't really like presenting in front of people, its not my strongest point...
and the idea of presenting in-front of a bunch of people I don't know is just driving me insane...

So, other than the fear of me being late.............
and the Fear of my panelists...........
I'm Ready To Present........

No comments:

Post a Comment