Collage

Collage

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Latest Topic Idea

I have recently found a more narrow topic for my essential idea.
I would like to create a website dedicated to awareness and prevention
of HIV and AIDS.
Savido asked me "What will make your website stand-out from the rest of the other
HIV and AIDS awareness sites on the web?"
I Honestly HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL, also im in the planning stage of the website,
(Layout, content, etc.)
I hope to have a my site completely planned out by mid february, and i have found several sources for information, and i would hope to be able to use most of my new skills to make this website a place where people can talk to people whether they are infected with HIV or AIDS, or whether they don't have HIV or AIDS.

1 comment:

  1. Brandon, why just a website?
    Why not go further?
    Why not try to make packets, make flyers, make poster?
    What you should consider is interviewing 5 students from each grade about their awareness of AIDs and HIV.
    Then try to get a rally going on, like if you plan it our right, and talk to admin you may be able to go around to each grade and lecture them.
    Then after you lecture them you should go around and interview the same 5 students from each grade and see what they learned from your lecture.
    And, use the website at the lectures.

    ReplyDelete